- Crossover Slope: 12 dB/Oct. (2ndorder) Low pass and high pass. Highpass has CD horn EQ and tweeterattenuation built-in.
- Power Handling of CrossoverNetwork (when connected to suitablepower handling speakers, and an amplifierwith adequate headroom): 1000Wprogram material.
- Tweeter Protection: SoundGuardlong- and medium- term thermal overloadprotection.
- Inputs: One quarter inch phonejack paralleled with one Neutrik NL4Speakon 4 pin connector for Full Rangeinputs.One Neutrik NL4S Switching Speakonfor bi-amp inputs, allows directconnection to the speakers in thesystem. Only Neutrik brand 4-pinSpeakon plugs should be used with thebi-amp switching jack.
- Outputs: Woofer output is a yellowblueset of wires, with stripped tinnedleads. Yellow is positive, blue isnegative.Tweeter output is a red-black set ofwires, with S205 push-on connectorsthat mate with a wide variety ofcompression driver tweeters. Red ispositive, black is negative.
- Intended Low Frequency SpeakerType: Direct radiator 15" professionalsound reinforcement woofer. A 12"professional sound reinforcementwoofer that has adequate low frequencyresponse can also be used.
- Intended High Frequency SpeakerType: 1.6" to 4" diaphragm diametercompression driver tweeter, mounted ona Constant Directivity horn.
- Electro-Acoustic CrossoverFrequency: 1000 Hz
- Weight Unpacked: 2.20 lb(1 kg)
- Weight Packed: 2.65 lb(1.2 kg)
- Width Packed: 8"(20.32 cm)
- Height Packed: 8.625"(21.9075 cm)
- Depth Packed: 4"(10.16 cm)
Item #: 03490170
Item #: 03490180
Item #: 03490200