- - Crossover Slope: 12 dB/Oct. (2ndorder) Low pass and high pass. Highpass has CD horn EQ and tweeterattenuation built-in.
- - Power Handling of CrossoverNetwork (when connected to suitablepower handling speakers, and an amplifierwith adequate headroom): 1000Wprogram material.
- - Tweeter Protection: SoundGuardlong- and medium- term thermal overloadprotection.
- - Inputs: One quarter inch phonejack paralleled with one Neutrik NL4Speakon 4 pin connector for Full Rangeinputs.One Neutrik NL4S Switching Speakonfor bi-amp inputs, allows directconnection to the speakers in thesystem. Only Neutrik brand 4-pinSpeakon plugs should be used with thebi-amp switching jack.
- - Outputs: Woofer output is a yellowblueset of wires, with stripped tinnedleads. Yellow is positive, blue isnegative.Tweeter output is a red-black set ofwires, with S205 push-on connectorsthat mate with a wide variety ofcompression driver tweeters. Red ispositive, black is negative.
- - Intended Low Frequency SpeakerType: Direct radiator 15" professionalsound reinforcement woofer. A 12"professional sound reinforcementwoofer that has adequate low frequencyresponse can also be used.
- - Intended High Frequency SpeakerType: 1.6" to 4" diaphragm diametercompression driver tweeter, mounted ona Constant Directivity horn.
- - Electro-Acoustic CrossoverFrequency: 1000 Hz
- - Weight Unpacked: 2.20 lb(1 kg)
- - Weight Packed: 2.65 lb(1.2 kg)
- - Width Packed: 8"(20.32 cm)
- - Height Packed: 8.625"(21.9075 cm)
- - Depth Packed: 4"(10.16 cm)
Customer and Technical Support
If you have questions concerning product operation, support and warranty, contact one of our Customer Support Representatives toll free at 877-732-8391, by email at email@example.com, or by using our Forums.
To order replacement parts, please call us at 877-732-8391 (toll free in the US) or 601-483-5365. The Parts Department extension is 1386. Our business hours are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Central Time, Monday-Friday. Hold times may be long during peak hours. If you have to wait on hold, feel free to leave a name and number and one of our Parts Sales Coordinators will contact you as soon as possible. Payment can be made via credit card, or we can ship COD to a place of business only.
For parts pricing and availability inquiries only, email the Parts Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
To locate an authorized Peavey Service Center near you, click here.
For assistance/status of repairs for Peavey products and scheduling factory repair appointments, email email@example.com
Marketing Contact Information
To communicate with Peavey's Marketing Department concerning marketing or branding opportunities,
Product Development Contact Information
To contact the product development department directly,
For any comments or concerns regarding existing Peavey products, please contact our customer service department,
Corporate Contact Information
Peavey Electronics Corporation
5022 Hartley Peavey Drive
Meridian, MS 39305
Customer Phone: 601-483-5365
Peavey Electronics LTD
Great Folds Road, Oakley Hay Corby
Northants NN18 9ET England
Tel: +44 (0) 1536 461234
Fax: +44 (0) 1536 747222