- - Crossover Slope: 12 dB/Oct. (2nd order) Low pass and high pass. High pass has CD horn EQ and tweeter attenuation built-in.
- - Power Handling of Crossover Network (when connected to suitable power handling speakers, and an amplifier with adequate headroom): 1000W program material.
- - Tweeter Protection: SoundGuard™long- and medium- term thermal overload protection.
- - Inputs: One quarter-inch phone jack paralleled with one Neutrik NL4 Speakon 4 pin connector for Full Range inputs.One Neutrik NL4S Switching Speakon for bi-amp inputs, allows direct connection to the speakers in the system. Only Neutrik brand 4 pin Speakon plugs should be used with the bi-amp switching jack.
- - Outputs: Woofer output is a yellow-blue set of wires, with stripped tinned leads.Yellow is positive, blue is negative.Tweeter output is a red-black set of wires, with S205 push-on connectors that mate with a wide variety of compression driver tweeters. Red is positive, black is negative.
- - Intended Low Frequency SpeakerType: Direct radiator 12" professional sound reinforcement woofer. Extended range 15" professional sound reinforcement woofers can also be used.
- - Intended High Frequency SpeakerType: 1.4" to 4" diaphragm diameter compression driver tweeter, mounted on a Constant Directivity horn
- - Electro-Acoustic Crossover Frequency: 1800 Hz
- - Weight Unpacked: 2.34 lb(1.06 kg)
- - Weight Packed: 3.00 lb(1.36 kg)
- - Width Packed: 8"(20.32 cm)
- - Height Packed: 8.75"(22.225 cm)
- - Depth Packed: 4"(10.16 cm)
Customer and Technical Support
If you have questions concerning product operation, support and warranty, contact one of our Customer Support Representatives toll free at 877-732-8391, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using our Forums.
To order replacement parts, please call us at 877-732-8391 (toll free in the US) or 601-483-5365. The Parts Department extension is 1386. Our business hours are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Central Time, Monday-Friday. Hold times may be long during peak hours. If you have to wait on hold, feel free to leave a name and number and one of our Parts Sales Coordinators will contact you as soon as possible. Payment can be made via credit card, or we can ship COD to a place of business only.
For parts pricing and availability inquiries only, email the Parts Department at email@example.com
To locate an authorized Peavey Service Center near you, click here.
For assistance/status of repairs for Peavey products and scheduling factory repair appointments, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Contact Information
To communicate with Peavey's Marketing Department concerning marketing or branding opportunities,
Product Development Contact Information
To contact the product development department directly,
For any comments or concerns regarding existing Peavey products, please contact our customer service department,
Corporate Contact Information
Peavey Electronics Corporation
5022 Hartley Peavey Drive
Meridian, MS 39305
Customer Phone: 601-483-5365
Peavey Electronics LTD
Great Folds Road, Oakley Hay Corby
Northants NN18 9ET England
Tel: +44 (0) 1536 461234
Fax: +44 (0) 1536 747222