- - Electro-Acoustic Crossover Frequency: 150 Hz
- - Crossover Slope: 12 dB/octave (2nd Order) high pass and low pass.
- - Power Handling of Crossover Network (when connected to suitable power handling speakers, and an amplifier with adequate headroom): 1000W program material.
- - Inputs: One quarter inch phone jack for Full Range input. One Neutrik® NL4S Switching Speakon® for direct connection to the speaker/s in the subwoofer system. Only Neutrik brand 4-pin Speakon plugs should be used with the bi-amp switching jack.
- - Outputs: Subwoofer output is a yellowblue set of wires, with stripped tinned leads. Yellow is positive, blue is negative. High Pass output is one quarter inch phone jack on the input cup, labeled: High Out.
- - Intended Speaker Type: 4 to 8 Ohm nominal impedance subwoofer driver with or without connection of a 4 to 8 Ohm nominal full-range speaker system as the high frequency section. A range of impedances is allowed due to the broad tuning of the crossover network.
- - Weight Unpacked: 3.53 lb(1.6 kg)
- - Weight Packed: 3.97 lb(1.8 kg)
- - Width Packed: 7.875"(20.0025 cm)
- - Height Packed: 8.75"(22.225 cm)
- - Depth Packed: 4.25"(10.795 cm)
Customer and Technical Support
If you have questions concerning product operation, support and warranty, contact one of our Customer Support Representatives toll free at 877-732-8391, by email at email@example.com, or by using our Forums.
To order replacement parts, please call us at 877-732-8391 (toll free in the US) or 601-483-5365. The Parts Department extension is 1386. Our business hours are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Central Time, Monday-Friday. Hold times may be long during peak hours. If you have to wait on hold, feel free to leave a name and number and one of our Parts Sales Coordinators will contact you as soon as possible. Payment can be made via credit card, or we can ship COD to a place of business only.
For parts pricing and availability inquiries only, email the Parts Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
To locate an authorized Peavey Service Center near you, click here.
For assistance/status of repairs for Peavey products and scheduling factory repair appointments, email email@example.com
Marketing Contact Information
To communicate with Peavey's Marketing Department concerning marketing or branding opportunities,
Product Development Contact Information
To contact the product development department directly,
For any comments or concerns regarding existing Peavey products, please contact our customer service department,
Corporate Contact Information
Peavey Electronics Corporation
5022 Hartley Peavey Drive
Meridian, MS 39305
Customer Phone: 601-483-5365
Peavey Electronics LTD
Great Folds Road, Oakley Hay Corby
Northants NN18 9ET England
Tel: +44 (0) 1536 461234
Fax: +44 (0) 1536 747222