The new PV® Series power amps retain their two-channel design, high power points and exclusive Peavey features and technologies"such as DDT™ compression and Peavey patented Turbo-V™ Cooling. The PV® 900 delivers 300 watts per side into 4 ohms, 180 watts into 8 ohms and features detented input gain controls. It's a real workhorse.
- Two built-in 150 Hz crossovers
- 300 watts (rms) per channel at 4 ohms
- 180 watts (rms) per channel at 8 ohms
- Separate Speakon® mono bridge output
- Two-speed demand-sensitive fan
- 2-rack-space stereo power amp featuring DDT protection
- Weight Unpacked: 28.00 lb(12.7 kg)
- Weight Packed: 35.00 lb(15.876 kg)
- Width Packed: 6.25"(15.875 cm)
- Height Packed: 22.62"(57.4548 cm)
- Depth Packed: 21"(53.34 cm)
Item #: 00512180
Massive power in a small package. The PV® 2600 has XLR, 1/4 inch and barrier strip inputs with Peavey's famous DDT™ compression system, bind...
View Product | Download Manual
Item #: 00512820
All the features and proven reliability. The PV® 1500 features DDT™ distortion detection technique virtually eliminating distortion. It al...
View Product | Download Manual | Download Review
Item #: 00513140
Add a 2,650-watt PV 3800 amp to your Bi-Pack system for a tri-amped system! Our highest-power PV Series power amp utilizes a crossover specially tailo...