To provide the highest quality electronic repair service on our products for customers.
- Promote our products and services
- Responsible for troubleshooting, making the necessary repairs and preventative maintenance
- Must be able to document repair work performed and do inventory transactions between parts stock and repair area
- Assist our walk-in customers in a nice professional manner
- Provide feedback to the proper department or group if a serious problem is detected
- High school diploma or GED
- Electronics repair experience is preferred
- Familiar with Peavey or like products would be a plus
- Must have good face-to-face communication skills and basic computer skills
Peavey offers an excellent benefits package, competitive wages, and tremendous opportunities.
To be considered for this position you must submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements. All correspondence will be held in strict confidence. Send to:
Peavey Electronics Corp.
Attn: HR Department
5022 Hartley Peavey Drive
Meridian, MS, 39305-5022